Tuesday, April 3, 2007

WE HAVE OUR G&R!!!

At about 9:30am this morning we got the most wonderful email from Katie stating that we have our Giving & Receiving Cermony Date. The magic date is April 24, 2007. We need to be in Vietnam on Saturday the 21st so we will be leaving some time around that date. I don't know the exact dates yet, they are currently being worked on. The time has finally come. Hopefully we will leave in a little over 2 weeks. No more paperwork that has to be completed or moved we are on the homestretch and I will be holding my beautiful baby boy soon. Scott and I are feeling so many emotions right now and my mind won't stop thinking of the hundreds of things that I need to get done before we leave. When I know more of an exact plan I will post again. Thank you to all of your prayers for our paperwork. Please continue to pray for safe travel for us when the time comes.

13 comments:

Erin said...

Such wonderful news!!! Congratulations to you both!!! Will be praying for you and will definitely be eyeing this blog - can't wait!!!

Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy to hear this news!! I can't wait to hear all about little Howie! Have fun with the preparations!!!

Daniel and Jamie said...

So excited for you guys! Can't wait to follow your journey!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

CONGRATS!! I am so very excited for you. I can't wait to follow your journey and see you first family of three photo!

LaLa said...

Congrats!!! So happy you are finally going to bring that sweetie home.

Cari said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to meet Howie when you all get home!

Scott and Leslie said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby Howie!

Kim said...

YAHOO for us!!! We can't wait to meet you both in person! Just think....in just a couple of weeks!!! Congrats!!!

Heather said...

God works miracles in VN!! The long wait is pretty much over - now, the journey really begins.

Dusty and Kathryn said...

YAY!! We are so excited to be traveling with you guys and cannot wait to meet Howie! Not much longer.... : )

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Can you believe this?!?!? WE ARE GOING!!! IN TWO WEEKS!!!! I'm so excited!!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS! We are super excited for you guys and look forward to following your journey! Just think, it's less than a month until your meet Howie, face to face! So exciting!!

Julie said...

This is fantastic news. We can wait to read about your trip.