Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vietnam Here We Come

Well this will be my last post until we are in Vietnam. I can't believe that it is actually happening. I still don't think it will really hit me until we are on the airplane or until we are actually in Vietnam. We are so excited. I am VERY nervous. I was all packed yesterday I just need to put a few things that we need today in the bag and we are ready to head off to the airport. It is going to be a long day and I am sure that I will be tired, so hopefully that will help me sleep on the flight from LA to Hong Kong. My hope is that I will be able to sleep a lot of that flight. Please pray that we all get there safe, on time and all our luggage arrives. Talk to you soon from Vietnam!!!

6 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

So Excited!
SO EXCITED!!
SO EXCITED!!!

Rachel said...

Yippee! I hope you have safe, uneventful, sleep filled flights!! :)

kimberly alls said...

Enjoy your trip!! Remember to breathe and to enjoy every second of it. It is a journey to be savored. and most importantly...give Howie a ton of kisses from his Dillon family!! You are being covered in prayer as you travel! All our best, Kimberly and family

Julie said...

Have a fantastic trip.

I can't wait to see the pictures as a new family!!!

Willis said...

We prayed for your travels tonight as we rocked Rocco to sleep. May God prepare the way before you and bless you with safe traveling mercies. We were in Vietnam a little over 2 weeks ago. Savor each moment, blog, and take tons of pictures. This is a once in a lifetime adventure you will never forget!

Heather in SC
willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Have a fabulous trip and enjoy your son!