Friday, April 27, 2007

Saturday 28th in Vietnam

Well it is another day in Vietnam. We are now on our 4 days of rest. It has been a good day so far. Howie and I got up this morning about 5:30am and had a bottle. It was than time to play. Well Daddy still wanted to sleep, so we went down to the lobby and walked around for a bit until about 7am. Daddy was ready to get up. We than called both the parents and they were all excited to hear from us. We got dressed and headed to breakfast at the Kim Do. Howie was a little fidgety so it was a quick breakfast. About 9am he was tired and cranky, but didn’t want to lie down so we decided to go for a walk and do a little shopping. We went back to the mall to see the rest of the vendors. We found some more really great things. While shopping Howie fell asleep. He slept for almost 2 hours, his usual time limit, I think he might have slept longer, but he woke up really hungry. We got him a bottle and changed him and he is good to go. He is currently playing with Daddy while I type this up. I was able to sleep for about an hour and take a shower while he was napping. I think that we are going to go and get some lunch and walk some more. We need to get more formula and diapers. By that time we are hoping that he will be ready for another nap and dinner than to bed. This is probably going to be our schedule for the next day or two. We are really enjoying seeing all the things that Vietnam has to offer and exploring HCMC. We are also enjoying just hanging out in the room and playing. We are still teething; everything is going into our mouth. He really likes the teether that I have for him. He wasn’t so interested in the baby food today mainly the bottles, which is ok, that gives me more one on one time with him. I love the cuddly time with him. Scott is enjoying playing with him. He has taken to being a dad like a duck to water. He has been so great about getting up and making the bottle in the middle of the night, which helps me so much. We have been really lucky with the sleeping; I hope that it keeps up that way. I am sure that we will have some problems along the way, but I think that Scott and I can handle it. This whole experience has brought us so much closer together. We are enjoying this time together. Well I best be going so we can get some lunch. I will post again tonight or tomorrow.

No comments: