Wednesday, March 21, 2007

VISAS!!!!

We got word from Katie today to go ahead and get our Visas. Our entry date is April 1, so lets keep praying that it will be in April. We are so excited. It is like we are really getting close and this is really going to happen. I really hope that we get word soon that our paperwork has moved again. Here I am sitting at home on my half day thinking...I really need to clean the house, do the laundry and pay a few bills and I decided to check my email and there it is. I have all of it ready to go tomorrow, I only need Scott to sign it. I feel like dancing. I keep thinking if I am this excited over the visas how am I going to be when we get the actual date. I think the whole town of Conway is going to hear me scream or I will cry like a baby. I can hardly contain myself. Mommys coming soon Howie. The Can Tho families are so excited!!!

3 comments:

Willis said...

You will absolutely love him being about a year old. Rocco is 11 months right now and he is in a 6-9 months. When you travel, be sure you bring all sizes. I only brought 12 - 18 months and they swallow our little guy up! You don't realize it, but you are VERY close. It was only a month ago that we got our Visas and here we are in Vietnam!
Heather in South Carolina

Heather said...

I'm so excited for the Can Tho Mommies! YOu are so close...you won't even know where the time goes! Sharing your joy with you!

Julie said...

That is great news. Congrats!!!!