Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Delayed

Well we found out Monday that our paperwork has been delayed. We are hoping that we are only behind a week or two from the other Can Tho families and that we will be able to catch up. Our paperwork is currently at the police station. We just don't know how long it will take them to approve everything. Lets hope and pray that they will do what they need to do with speed and accuracy. Scott and I really want to travel with the other families.

Can Tho families- What a great bunch of people. I have never met these people, but they can lift your spirits and you know that they are here for you even if you don't live by each other. These people have wonderful hearts and are very caring people. I am lucky to call them my friends and I know that they will be wonderful parents to their special little boys. We am lucky to have them in our lives. Thanks doesn't seem enough, but thanks for being there for us guys!!!

6 comments:

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

We love you Stacy and Scott!!! We are praying for a MIRACLE so the Can Tho boys can all come home together!!! On our knees for you everyday, Ker and Joey

Scott and Leslie said...

Oh Stacy! I have my fingers crossed that your paperwork process speeds up and you are able to travel with your planned group!

Kim said...

We love you!! I am thinking positive and praying that you will catch up. God can do it!

Dusty and Kathryn said...

Stacy and Scott - you are so sweet. You and Howie will be together forever SOON!! We are praying you will be traveling with us!

Cari said...

Stacy, I'm praying that your paperwork hurries through so you and Scott can have Howie in your arms.

Dianna said...

I hope you hear good news soon and that things on the Vietnam side fly through to get you caught up!