Friday, March 2, 2007

Good Things and Bad Things


Well today was a day for tears. I cried because our paperwork is still in the same place. Because of Tet not much has happened for us. We were told that it should move next week, but no guarantee. In the scheme of things what is one more week, but in my heart it just breaks thinking of waiting another week. The other Can Tho families were right there with us which helped make things a little better. We are also blessed to have our great friends Tricia and Rob, that understand and listen. I don't know where I would be with out all the support from every one.


The great thing is we got a new picture of Howie. I love it!! He is sitting up on his own and looks so bright and alert. Yes we are still bald, and we love it. We were told that his favorite toy right now is a ball and he is grasping things very well. In the back ground there are walkers and they take turns in them, which is great. We were also told that the Can Tho boys are together all the time. I am sure that they have a special bond and will be great friends.


Lets pray that we will have an update next week on our paperwork. We need the news. Congrats to everyone that got updated pictures and updates on paperwork.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Stacy, he is SO handsome. I love seeing him sit up by himself...such a strong, healthy boy! I am still hoping and praying for all you Can Tho families...praying for provincial approval next week!!

Dianna said...

I hope that paperwork flies through the rest of the steps. He's such a doll! And I like his little bald head :)

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Howie is so adorable Stacy!!! We can't wait to get our hands on him!
How great is it to look into that sweet face and know that he is YOURS!!!! We WILL get through this together girl!
Hang in there!
Ker

Heather said...

He looks wonderful! Congrats on such a cutie! I'm so sorry about the paperwork situation. I know how frustrating it is. Praying you get good news VERY soon!

Kim said...

Howie looks so good! I love that he is sitting up on his own. I am holding out hope that our paperwork will head to Hanoi next week and things will start looking brighter for us. Love ya

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Stacy he is adorable! He will be in your arms VERY soon!