Monday, March 19, 2007

OOPS......

Well last week was a week of many emotions. As you know from the previous post we found out that our paperwork was delayed. Well late last week we found out that it was actually one of the other couples, Kathryn and Dusty's paperwork that was delayed. I would never wish the feeling of being delayed on any one, so it was confusing to say the least. One minute I was praying for their paperwork to catch up with ours the next I was praying for accurate and quick processing of ours. Talk about conflicting prayers. The good news that we found out today is that their paperwork is on its way to Hanoi to catch up with ours. WOOHOOO!! This makes them about a week behind which makes it very possible to catch up. I am so happy for them. I know how they felt and I am sure this is such a relief for them. So keep on praying that we all get to travel soon. It is only weeks away instead of months, which is wonderful. Lets pray for an update soon. We are also hoping for a picture and weight info soon too.
On another note, the four families in Vietnam now are doing great and everything seems to be going smoothly for them which is wonderful. I have been following them and it makes me so excited and anxious to go. It is starting to feel like this is really going to happen. Lets keep hoping and praying that it will.

3 comments:

Daniel and Jamie said...

I am so glad that everything worked out with everyone's paperwork. We will be praying for a G&R soon!!!

Cari said...

Stacy, I'm so glad everything with your paperwork is on track, and that everyone from your group should be able to catch up and travel together! Hopefully you will get your travel date soon.

Dianna said...

Whew - what a rollercoaster! I hope the four Can Tho mommies get to stay together for the trip... which should be soon!