Monday, March 26, 2007

Dreams and Updates

So for the past week I have been having dreams about Howie. Of course they aren't the first and I know that they won't be the last. These dreams seem so real though. One I was at the orphange and I was taken up to meet him for the first time. Another dream I was in the airport with him waiting to catch the flight home. I would set him down and he would scream at the top of his lungs until I picked him up again. This could really happen. I think that is why I feel so tired when I get up. I always feel like I want to go back to sleep when I wake up and had a dream about Howie. This feeling is a new feeling for me. Usually I have to tell myself not to dream so I can get a good night sleep, but when I have dreams about Howie I don't want to wake up. I know I am very strange...blame my mom she dreams like this too.

Ok now on to the update...I probably should have started with this, oh well. We got an email today stating that our paperwork is going to leave for the local justice department tomorrow or wednesday. I am really hoping tomorrow. I was told that it will be about two weeks there and than two weeks with the peoples committee and than our G&R. So I asked are we still hoping for April. Jynger stated that we could still travel in April, but to prepare emotionally for May too. So in my mind I keep thinking well if I have the date of the G&R in April even if the actual G&R is in May I will be fine. We are getting so close to the end, but two weeks seems so long. Please keep praying that the paperwork will move quickly. Now as you know Kathryn and Dusty's paperwork is trying to catch up with us. Please continue to pray that they will be able to travel with us.

No comments: