Saturday, February 10, 2007

Waiting, Waiting and more Waiting...

There has been two referrals, a few LID's and some updates for the month of February so far. This is more than any one has expected. We are still hoping that we might hear something. We are very happy for everyone that has gotten good news and hope that more is to comes for those of us waiting to hear something. It seems like this is the largest hurtle to get over, but I say that through out this whole waiting process. I just keep thinking about Howie getting bigger and not being able to see any of it. Like every one I have my good days and bad. I keep praying that we will hear something. I guess it comes when I least expect it, which how it always seems to work. I am guessing that we won't hear anything for at least two weeks. I keep telling myself that God has a plan and I need to trust in that. I have to give it over to Him and he will take care of Howie and us. I will continue to pray for the other families in the adoption process and I will pray for my Howie.

2 comments:

Kim said...

We are praying for your Howie too. I have had a rough time of it lately, so I am praying for both of us!

Rachel said...

My heart has been aching lately, too. I'll keep you and your precious Howie in my prayers. Maybe more updates will squeak through just before Tet. :)