Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentines Day

It was a great Day. This was our last Valentines day as a couple. I made dinner for Scott and he sent me a beautiful bouquet of roses. It was very simple day, but a wonderful Valentines day.


Scott's mom, Shirley came into town this weekend for the wedding of Scott's Cousin, William. Congrats to William and Natalie, I hope that you have a beautiful wedding and a wonderful blessed life together. Shirley is excited to see Howie's room and all the gifts from the shower.

My mom, Robbie, is also coming in the weekend. She is going to help me finish setting up his room and making a list of what else we need to buy before Howie gets home. I am excited, it should be a fun weekend. We are also baby proofing the house. I figured that this should give us time to get used to how to open doors and cabinets with the childproof stuff on.

We also heard from Katie at Dillon that we should get pictures and an update when Jynger gets back from Vietnam, which is an about two weeks. I am excited to get the update, but I would also love to hear about our paperwork too. All of us Can Tho couples are getting very anxious to hear something. We all are praying that we will hear something soon. Tet starts tomorrow, so we also know that it will be a little bit before we will hear anything. We are all trying to be patient, but it is very hard. Any prayers said for our group would be greatly appreciated.

Four people got their G&R this week, they have been waiting for a while, so we are all excited for them. We are also looking forward to watching their blogs while they are picking up their beautiful children. Congrats to those families and we will be praying for a safe journey.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Stacy, I'm praying hard for you! I hope Jynger not only has pictures of your cutie, but some good news regarding provincial approval as well. :)