Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Season

Well we had a wonderful Christmas. It was filled with so much joy and love. It makes these past Christmases without Howie seem so empty. He had so much fun unwrapping the presents. He wasn't as excited about what was in them, but he is enjoying playing with them now. He is still very active. He runs everywhere and is constantly in the go, but we can't seem to get him to eat enough right now. He needs to eat more, but it just doesn't interest him, so it worries us. He is such a good boy during all the traveling and waiting his turn to unwrap gifts. I looed at him the other day and I said my baby is gone. I am enjoying this age, but I know that I am going to miss my baby too. He still enjoys cuddling with me before bed and nap, but that is about it. Well here are some pictures of my growing boy.

No comments: